Sevenoaks Tutoring Ltd. Registered in England - Number 09602974
* The assessment/taster lesson is free for those who enrol for further lessons. A charge will be incurred otherwise.
***Calling all superstar teachers***
Fed up with having a non-existent work/life balance?
Frustrated at not being able to teach what you know your students need, because of curriculum requirements?
Spend hours searching for the right resources for your students?
Dis-illusioned with teaching an ever-changing curriculum at a pace that is too rapid for children?
Know that if you had smaller class sizes, you could really make a difference?
Passionate about enabling students to improve, achieve and succeed?
Then come and join our team of superstar
teachers (costumes optional!)...
Are you looking for a flexible way of teaching, without the paperwork, and with hours which allow you to live a ‘normal’ life?
Then Sevenoaks Tutoring has just the answer…
If you’re a fully qualified primary or secondary teacher of Mathematics or English looking for flexible, part-time work, then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01732 453657 and start your journey today with Sevenoaks Tutoring.
Here at Sevenoaks Tutoring, we’re growing fast and need like-minded teachers who share the same drive and desire to deliver world-class private tuition for children on a part-time basis.
Our little (and not so little) students range from the ages of 6-18, with a desire to improve and further their English and mathematics studies. We also help students prepare for the 11+ exams, GCSEs and other Entrance School exams. Our students attend the Centre in Sevenoaks after school or on Saturday mornings where they work on their own individual learning programme but within a small group context of up to 5 students. The students in each group are mixed in terms of age and year group. We use various resources which are both computer-based and paper-based, and our students usually complete 6-8 different tasks within their 80-minute lesson.
Our Centre has seen inspiring results since the grand opening in 2012. So now we need more experienced teachers in maths and English who are willing to go the extra mile and adhere to our highly successful philosophy here at Sevenoaks Tutoring:
“Help students build their self-esteem, grow in confidence and succeed in their studies.”
Does this sound like something you can do?
If it does and you’re itching to help students fulfil their potential; then simply email your CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 01732 453657 today!
Why should I work for Sevenoaks Tutoring?
- Flexible working hours – If you have children or other work commitments, no worries. With this role you can work the hours which suit you best and have a minimal impact on your current lifestyle.
- Minimal paperwork – Forget the hours slaving away on lesson plans; we have the equipment and tools to make your time working at Sevenoaks Tutoring painless and fun!
- State of the art resources – Use some of the best computer software and equipment to teach the students. There are unlimited resources, work sheets, and material to keep both yourself and the students stimulated and happy.
- Small groups – You’ll be teaching small groups of 4 or 5 students, so you can really focus on giving everyone the time and attention they need to improve and succeed.
- Great pay – You’ll enjoy a fabulous rate of pay for your services with great benefits.
So what are you waiting for?
Simply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01732 453657 today for more information – we can’t wait to hear from you!